PRENATAL YOGA WORKSHOP
Would you like to bring this workshop to your studio or Yoga Teacher Training? Contact us!
Designed to educate students on the guidelines for a safe
prenatal and postnatal yoga practice
For yoga teachers, expectant parents, midwives, doulas & anyone wanting to learn more about how to support women in pregnancy. This workshops covers everything you need to know for a safe and healthy practice to support pregnancy and prepare for birth & postpartum.
We'll introduce the following:
- Prenatal anatomy
- Highlighting physiological changes and effects on practice
- Levels of intensity & modifications
- Targeting specific muscles in prenatal yoga
- Postures; does and don't and what to watch out for
- Best postures for common issues in pregnancy
- How to lead through various postures safely
- Props & various uses
- Postpartum body and practice
$50 per person
About your teacher
Lyndsay has taught over 1000 hours of yoga and family-focused education including prenatal, baby and toddler yoga, childbirth and newborn care education. She has seen the power of women in labour, birth and motherhood in her work as a doula, and the incredible strength and connection yoga can have during this transformative time.